The Reinecke Law Firm Difference
The Reinecke Law Firm: California Motorcycle Accident Attorney
If you or a friend has been involved in a motorcycle accident, you are probably searching the Internet to find the "best motorcycle lawyer". We believe you've found him. The differences between Tom Reinecke and other "motorcycle lawyers" are simple:
- We specialize in California motorcycle accident cases. Unlike other lawyers, who may accept any case from a dog bite to divorce, Tom Reinecke only handles motorcycle accident and injury cases.
- The Reinecke Law Firm is a REAL motorcycle accident law firm. We are not a referral service or part of some so-called "nationwide legal network" of lawyers. You never need a "membership card" to get free legal advice. When you call us, you talk directly to Tom Reinecke.
- Named to the 2010 Motorcycle Personal Injury Super Lawyer list in the L.A. Times
- The Highest Settlement Success Rate (98.7%)**
- Convenient offices serving all of California
That's why Tom Reinecke is the #1 California Motorcycle Accident Lawyer.
And remember, at The Reinecke Law Firm, we have "No Recovery - No Fee ." If we don't recover money for you, we don't charge a fee, not a dime!
Our Promise to You - We Will Work To:
- Get your motorcycle fixed - out of the tow yard, repaired and back to its original condition or the "top-dollar" replacement value.
- Get all of your medical bills paid and get you the money you need for your future medical expenses.
- Get you paid for your lost wages and get you money for your loss of future income.
- We promise to return your phone calls promptly and give you straight talk and honest answers.
- We will keep you fully informed of the status of your case.
- We work to get you the maximum financial recovery - fast.
Free call and confidential consultation: If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident call California's best motorcycle accident attorney Tom Reinecke at 800-275-8326 for an immediate, no-obligation consultation. Find out how much your case is worth by or simply fill out our case evaluation form.
ALWAYS: No Recovery - No Fee
California Motorcycle Lawyer